1.4K views

DO NOT PAY PEOPLE MONEY OWED TO THEM NEVER EVER EVER TRUST THESE LYING SCUMBAGS - THEY HAVE EVEN THREATENED!!! WHAT A JOKE!!

HAS SENT THREATENING MESSAGES TO CLIENTS/CANDIDATES!!

PAUL BROWN HAS LITTLE TO NON PROFESSIONAL DECORUM OR FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE IF IN DOUBT GO TO ONE OF THE BIG PLAYERS INSTEAD.

HAVE JOINED WITH BLACKTOWER NOW SO BE AWARE THAT DUE TO BAD PRESS THEY ARE REBRANDING.

OPERARTED UNLICENSED IN COUNTRIES SUCH AS RUSSIA AND ITALY- THEY HAVE NO UK FULLY QUALIFIED IFA'S WORKING IN THE HOLLAND OFFICE ALL JUST HAVE CII BASIC QUALIFICATIONS DONT RISK YOUR MONEY........

PAUL BROWN, LUKE HUNT, LUKE FORREST NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

Had an Experience with Blacktower Financial Management?

Comments

Hi,

Anyone know how to get WWB to pay up when they lose a case of misselling? I have friend who went through the regulator in Holland and got a judgement against them, they appealed and they lost that but still won't pay up.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Downtown Paul Brown.....back at it again.

Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands #1276098

I just came across this and have to say that Blacktower has made me money over the last 2 years.If you are expecting to get rich over night then you do not understand the financial industry.

I highly recommend working with Peter Button.

He specializes in this and was able to make me a good amount of money by moving my pension out of the UK.I have met Luke Hunt as well as Paul Brown and know as a fact that the compliance they must follow just to get a deal is so tough that they do everything to the T.

to Anonymous Orihuela, Valencia, Spain #1325440

Your the only one. Or do you work for them ?

to Anonymous Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands #1326994

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank my client for writing a positive comment about my professional services.

It is through clients such as yourself that I continue to strive for the highest levels of services and continued professionalism.

Please would this client send me an e-mail so that I can personally thank them for their positive recommendation.

For all those who are unhappy with the service they have received, I find this unfortunate.

Blacktower is the most reputable company in the industry due to our vigorous compliance procedures and strict protocols implemented through our regulators.Please get in touch if you have had an unfortunate experience with us, we will endeavour to rectify these issues and restore the faith in our organisation.

I also have had a very bad experience with these sales men, because that is what they are.They are selling products from Zurich, Old Mutual, RL: who on the face of it are well-known large companies.

The problem is signing up to paying huge fees and charges (eg4-6% which is outrageous), further they all have an ICP (initial contribution period) of 18 months - so basically kiss goodbye to the first 18 months of contribs. These large insurance companies pay huge amounts of commission to Blacktower when consumers sign up. It is in their interest to keep you there with them.

If I compare fees and charge, on an EFT account, typically you pay around 0.5% fees and charges.Just inform yourselves people, the advisors at Blacktower are not going to be open about these fees.

to Anonymous #1359639

Could not agree with you more.

Graeme-Johnston_.1

Further to my previous post, I would like to confirm that the situation has now been amicably settled and that no further grievance exists with either Paul Brown, World Wide Broker or Blacktower. Legal action is no longer pending and the matter has been fully resolved.

Graeme-Johnston_.1

I have also had a very bad experience with this company, I was approached by Luke Forrest of (then) World Wide Broker to provide marketing services, introduced to Paul Brown and met them at their offices in Holland - received continuous praise for my work, invoice payments slowed down and received almost every excuse under the sun, until almost £6,000 was owing, they pulled the plug and more recently have ignored my attempts to contact them. Needless to say, court action is commencing shortly now that all evidence is in place... be vary wary when dealing with these people!

My name is rob baker I'm not anonymous. I will be posting my story shortly on these unprofessional people . Trust me it will open your eyes to NOT trust Paul brown of world wide brokers and my email address will also be posted for others in the same situation to join together to stop others being ripped off.